Monday, March 9, 2009

Moms night In

What a fabulous moms night in hosted by classymommy.com and chestercountymoms.com .It was no surprise that we all had fun but to say we got pampered is a total understatement. We got our nails and makeup done by Calista grande and a massage too:) After lots of chatting and wonderful food we got to hear a presentation by slendertone. I had never heard of them but heck I will try anything and all the gizmos they had on the table looked very interesting. Once they went over who and what they did we got to try out the fun gizmos ( now my new best friends) I tried out the Revive.....can you say unbelievable. Well my mind went first to how wonderful it felt but then the devious part kicked in I might never have to give another back rub to hubby if I had one of these! Yes it did feel that good. They also had ab systems and arm systems even one for you glutiousmaximus...well all the other terms just felt wrong in this context . At the end of the evening who would have guesses but we got goody bags. Hmmmmm you might think we got coupons or other product info but NO WE GOT THE REAL DEAL..........I took home with me a Revive system and an AB system:) I went home and had to go to bed but the very next day I charged up my ab system and gave it a try and I love it. The reVive I already loved. Personally I would most likely never have bought this product only having seen it on TV but after trying it I would definitely . Now I need to get the other 2 systems. I just want to say thank you to Role mommy for making this evening happen , Slendertone for offering such wonderful products and awesome swag bags, Calista for making me feel human again , and everyone who came out and made this event such a fun evening.

Check out the video of all the moms who made it out that night!






Role Mommy Presents Mom's Night In...Philadelphia! from Beth Feldman on Vimeo





Jen signature

No comments: