Monday, April 13, 2009

Chance to try the new Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites



When I went to get the mail today what did I find to my surprise.... a "What's For Dinner" gift basket which includes a sample of the Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken Pasta variety, three coupons to try the other varieties , a colander, serving spoon and cheese grater. I was also given the ability to give 3 lucky readers a chance to receive a gift baskets . Yahooooo

Thanks to MyBlogSpark.com and ROMANO'S Macaroni GRILL for giving us this this great opportunity:)

I love being able to share the wealth with my readers. All you need to do is comment below by answering one or more of these questions and leaving me contact info so I can get a mailing address .

How often to you eat dinner together as a family?


What is your biggest struggle with preparing dinner for your family?


What is your favorite thing to talk about with your family at the dinner table?



If you would like more information about the product or to download a $1 off coupon for the product visit www.restaurantfavoritesathome.com.



Jen signature

3 comments:

Mary said...

I eat together with my family almost every night. We all love to eat together to share the days' events. My biggest struggle in preparing dinner is trying to figure out what to make so everybody will be happy. We usually talk about the things that happened during the day or what is happening tomorrow or the rest of the week. I love to talk about vacations the best.

Nancy said...

Ok, where shall I start? I struggle to put together a decent meal in a short amount of time since I really HATE spending tons of time in the kitchen! But, since we do dinner together as a family about 4-5 times a week at home, I neeeeeed help! What do we talk about? Anything that comes up...usually what happened during our day!

Lil Boo & Co. said...

What a great giveaway! We love sitting down every night to eat dinner together...I find that it's hard to make a sit down meal if I don't prepare ahead of time...but lately I've been menu planning which helps out SO much (and it cuts my grocery bill down too)! I know that sitting down each night for dinner as a family will be short lived once the kids are busy in school and with sports, etc....so I'm soaking in the time as I have it now!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Nicole
ncpnkr@aol.com