
Anyone can go to a store and purchase a cake but it takes talent and love to make a cake as beautiful as this one! My daughter turned 3 in september and I was, well okay to be honest I procrastinated ordering the cake of my dreams. I wanted something wonderful that would surprise my baby girl. While talking to a friend she said OH We can do it no problem..... Ahhhh Okay sure and 1 day before the party we started. It was fun and stressful I had ordered a sheet cake just in case we had a problem . Why do I tempt fate this way? Well it worked out beautifully don't you think? It was the best cake and my daughter will never forget it! Thanks Silly Girl! Silly Girl says it was easy but I am not so sure.... I think you need Talent, creativity, love and Passion mixed with life to be able to do this last minuet!







3 comments:
Wow that is a beautiful cake! Did you do it? Please tell me how!
It's absolutley gorgeous. We had a barbie cake before, but never with the beautiful wings. My daughter saw the picture and now she wants one. Thank goodness she just had a birthday so she has a year to forget about it cause it looks like a lot of work!!
thanks, Jenn...I got the background from TheCutestBlogontheBlock.com -- great site, and the backgrounds are FREE!!
PS-- that CAKE is BEAUTIFUL! Way to go!
Post a Comment