
The Chesco Moms blogging team and a few friends are headed to The Martha Stewart Show on Tuesday, October 28th. We are all so excited! We are trying to decide if we should drive or take the train... Any suggestions? Okay now what to wear.... Hummm that is a tough one. Thank Goodness Calista hooked up my hair and makeup so I wont have to worry about that...I have some new clothes ....Oh NO I need shoes. I know my big problem is shoes. I need to get some cute shoes. Okay calling all girly girls with style and the shopping bug. What stores would you send me to ???? Oh yeah I said it No SHOES!!!! I am a sneaker or sandal kinda girl and well for Martha I think I need to step it up and become a big girl. Put Mommy on the back burner and go for style with a tiny bit of comfort. So if you have any suggestions please help a poor shoeless woman out!I might even need an intervention Honestly it is that bad I looked at my shoes for my trip to Boston and they where all from early college.They might be coming back in style but really early 90's shoes that is sad. For Martha I need to step it up , Put mommy on the back burner and really try and nurture the stylish side of me if it even exists.Just in case you did not hear correctly this is a cry for HELP. It kinda is a high pitched squeaky HELLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEE coming from my shoeless closet.
Oh and can some one tell me what is stylish in shoes these days. Oh please tell me platform shoes have not come back in........ I saw some kinda scary ballet high heel thing from Japan or some place so I will keep my fingers crossed that they are not the hottest thing right now.

This is so sad.... So why am I laughing







4 comments:
too funny. happy b-day.
I found a pair of very cool leopard peek-toe pumps at a TK Maxx...
I wish I could join you but I have no one to watch Kaitlyn.
Those shoes are freaking scary.
I'm so glad you guys are going to see Martha! I say take the train. The station is nice and close to the studio. But not so close that you shouldn't have very comfortable shoes. Honestly - I bought new shoes for when I went to the show, and I know for a fact that no one even glanced at my shoes. No. One. and No. Camera. Pay the most attention to your top half because that's what will be shown.
Post a Comment