Wednesday, April 8, 2009



myblogspark.com Has given me the chance to try out the new super cool Myfruitrollup.com site site !!!!! Better yet one of you lucky readers will be trying it out for Free too:) It is so easy and more fun than you would think. Yeah I spent more time than I want to admit changing my design and trying out all the different ways you can make your personalized fruit roll up. You can even use your own pictures....I personally went with a design made up of the clip art they offer but you can add personal messages and really make it your own design. It is such a fast process and right now they are offering a special so go check it out Myfruitrollup.com


Here is my wonderful design....



So in about 13-15 days I should be finding a box of yummy goodness on my porch. My kids already love fruit rollups but just wait till they see this fun design. What a great idea for birthday goodie bags something you won't throw out just as soon as your child is not looking!

Please leave your blog or email in your response so I can award the winner ASAP.



Jen signature

3 comments:

Nikicham said...

I want some fruit roll ups!!
nikicham@gmail.com www.huntingtoncrew.blogspot.com

DembroskyFamily said...

That looks like fun!!

Mary said...

I need these rollllll ups for a special event I will be attending. What a great surprise for the guest of honor!