
I got a delicious little snack pack from blog spark and Nature Valley the other day. I open my Box to find Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters "Snack Pack" prize pack that includes all four (4) varieties of the Granola Nut Clusters along with a sling backpack, stainless steel water bottle, flashlight and binoculars! They will also provide one additional prize pack to one of my readers. So leave a comment with contact info for your chance to win!!!!
What are these wonderful snacks my kids won't let anyone else have you might ask.....
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are a bite size blend of 100% natural ingredients that include select roasted nuts, whole grain oats and a touch of honey - a wholesome and delicious pick-me-up any time of the day. If you love nuts, you´ll enjoy this flavorful little snack featuring the perfect combination of sweet & salty flavors paired with a crunchy texture that you can see and taste. And with the first unique cluster-shaped granola packaged in a handy re-sealable pouch, it´s perfect for sharing on the trails or in your living room!
What flavors might be your next question : Nut Lovers, Roasted Almond, Roasted Cashew and Honey Roasted Peanut. Gee all of my favorites.
These flavorful healthy snacks come in a resealable package so with my fall mom schedule of soccer 2 days a week, football 2 nights , dance and playdates mixed in I love to stash a bag or 2 in my car for the emergency snack attacks of the growing kids. Both of my kids love them and now request them as snacks while watching TV...in my head I am thinking what no ice cream but heck these are sweet and satisfying for a crunchy munchy great time.







2 comments:
yeah, yeah, yeah - we'd love it!! zeke loves them!
Oh I have had these before I hope I win!!!!
Post a Comment