Friday, October 2, 2009

Box Tops.....is where its at!




Thanks to My Blog Spark I got another box of goodies in the mail!!! Well to my delight I found back to school supplies and coupons for some quick treats to help the kids get into the swing of school. My son started the big K this year. Public school is so different in many wonderful ways. Its an early morning for him and getting him to eat can be a little bit of a struggle but with the yummy toaster strudel on those harder mornings we have made the bus each and every day so far! The return trip on the bus ( god bless the bus driver) has got to be one heck of a trip. When He gets home he is STARVING..RAVENOUS...he could eat something the size of a horse. ( I had to write it that way so as not to upset a good friend she adores horses). Although I have lunch on the table when he arrives he gulps it down and asks for more snacks and the pizza rolls hit the spot perfectly.

But better than all of those reasons to chose these quick foods for my school age child these companies support schools through box tops!!!! Box tops are an amazing way for our public school to get a little extra cash in this economic crunch. You better believe the Principals, staff and students are feeling the crunch of limited funds ! Just another easy way for moms, neighbors,friends grandparents to help our kids. Even if you don't have kids I would bet you would enjoy these snacks and could mail the box tops to any local school public or private! So help spread the word these snacks make you feel good in more ways than one!


Jen signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try and purchase items with box tops but I did not realize these were on the list. I love both of these products. Thanks for the heads up.


Holly