Well life has had me by the heart strings for a long while but I am trying to break out of this slump and get back to life .Let Bygones be bygones. But that is really hard for me. Once I am hurt,upset or having a rough time It takes me a while to get my old self back. So I am sorry to have left the blog for so long but sometimes leaving the worst unwritten is the way to go. Here is my life via pictures to help catch you up.

Bentley went on Safari in the back yard and got in to lot of dirt and gross stuff!

Madison got married yep she used Barbies Vail how cool is that!
It has been a slow process to heal from the tragedy of losing our Babci way to soon but we are on our way. You can see how the kids have grown and I hope you can see the love of life and everything it has to offer. We miss you Babci and it has been almost a year since we lost you. You will forever be in our heart. Thank you to all the friends and Family that have found it in their hearts to help us find our way back.
No comments:
Post a Comment