We took friends on vacation with us not just one family but a few.LOL my new motto BRING IT ON! All the kids where great and we had tons of fun. Driving the golf cart is always a big hit with my kids and apparently everyone else's too.
A was helping me pack and asked out of the blue to take his fishing rod...okay so we got it out and let me tell you scooby doo ROCKS THE HOUSE! It is a kid rod so it is maybe 3ft long but A was the first to catch a fish and it was the biggest!!! . It is mini Moby Dick.
This is the big one! Go scooby go scooby GO GO
(okay I know I try not to lie but in fisherman terms you just have to it is basically understood)
We swam hourly even if we had our clothes on and had no intentions of getting wet...Yeah I have faced the facts my kids love to swim.
I hate sand. It just gets places sand should never go so when I say it has been years since I sat in the sand I am serious but I broke down and plopped in the sand to build castles. Mind you I am not just talking dry sand no no the wet kind with the water almost getting you each wave WET! Yeah it sucked but while living in the moment it got no better. Sadly there are no pictures (obviously I was in the sand) I think L likes the pool better also. Next year I want to do fresh water.
Another first we did not eat out at all I am not sure that is such a good thing since I had to cook but all my friends helped Thanks Ladies. To those who could not make it this year maybe next time ...we missed you all! I vote we rent one of those huge houses in OBX and have a road trip!!
Oh alright this is his real first catch but thanks to photo shop he can tell his whopper of a story and have a picture to boot!
Once I download all the pictures I will remember more details...this will only be one of many post coing your way
Ciao







1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great vacation, and the kids had a lot of fun! Welcome home!
Post a Comment