Monday, September 1, 2008

I won at the Mamanista Cyber shower



But of course I chose a girly cover for my very own that looks like this


Yes this is a long time coming but I want to thank Mamanista and of course Hipster tots for the wonderful scrapbook. Lets just say I would love to do scrap booking really anything artistic is my thing I just never feel I can get it done . That's what is sooooo perfect about this book, it comes with ready made pages all I do is insert the picture. How cool is that??? You know how the poor second baby never gets what the first does well now she will have her own book of pictures! I won't have to feel the guilt when she is getting married and asks for her baby book. Its the perfect gift and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tag line "Because you want to give a gift...not start a hobby." I am so excited about this book. The hip 50s style layouts make it all the more fun to put together!
Thanks again





Jen signature

No comments: