Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Honor of 9/11/2001

It has been 7 years and it still seems like just yesterday.Here are 7 pictures that help me to honor the day.









Jen signature

2 comments:

DembroskyFamily said...

Did you see 102 mineuts that changed the world on History last night? It was very well done although very heavy. I needed to watch something funny to go to sleep.

Annika said...

This is a sad day in so many ways. First of all 9/11/2001, of course. For us swedes it is also 9/11/2003, when our minister of foreign affairs Anna Lindh was stabbed to death by a lunatic in a shopping mall...

My main reason for commenting here is that you left a comment on my food blog, and I didn't see it until today. If you like, I would be happy to translate tre recipe of my Pumpkin bread to english for you. And I'm most curious at to how you found my swedish food blog...?!