Friday, September 19, 2008

Innocence at its best....

Innocence at its best....
My son age 4 suddenly realized oppps we had forgotten to say a prayer before dinner. So he asks who should go first.

Hmmmmm I said who would you like to go first.
You Mommy was the answer! Okay so I do my thing and when finished we say Amen and He announces Who should go next???
I can tell he really wants a turn. I had thought he would have gone first but he was being polite. So he tells me that he would like to say his prayer...
And went something like this

Thank you god for Lightning McQueen.
Thank you for having Gammy take me to the park it was fun.
And Thank you for having Mommy cook this yummy dinner.Its my favorite. And I would like to have it again. Amen

How exactly Lightning McQueen got in there first beats me but considering what a sad dinner I had cooked ( as I am not feeling to well) I was glad I had made it in the prayer at all.

Note to self- Penne pasta with spaghetti sauce, turkey meatballs and sprinkle cheese is always a good 10 min option when you could care less if you eat but need to feed the kids!



Jen signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Come check it out!

Valreegrl said...

THAT would be considered a good meal around here.

When Mommy doesn't feel well, or doesn't feel like cooking.....we crack open a can of Spagetti-o's!
Or our second favorite, hot dogs and mac and cheese....with maybe some peas thrown in for good measure!