Saturday, August 2, 2008

Which one are you????

I saw this quiz on Mels blog and figured well lets just see..... So now you know

Leave me a comment and let me know which princess you are!


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?



Jen signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sooo cool! i will take the test but need to go now.... i wish i was ariel or giselle! we'll see who i am soon. love your blog! colleen :)

Anonymous said...

I'm Pocahontas! I knew I would be like halfway through the quiz:)

Lesley said...

I am Jasmine....How cool is that I get to fly on the magic carpet!

Nancy said...

I'm Jasmine. Who knew.

Anonymous said...

Loved this! I'm Cinderella.

Mel said...

I'm Ariel too. What do you say we dive down to a different part of the world together some day??

Sarah said...

Really? A princess test.

Okay.


You know I am already a queen.

DembroskyFamily said...

I was Snow White

Nikicham said...

I am Esmerelda! Go figure!