I should say My Hubby won before... but it sounded so sad to have a daddy win a nursing cover. But I won 2 gift cards to the mall. OH I feel like shopping. DO DA DO DA here I come Simon property Group!!!
I won a gift card too, but I also won a diaper bag, and Crayola Coloring thing with markers. I only received one phone call and that was the first time. No calls after that. Congrats Jenn! Have fun shopping!
3 comments:
Yay! I think my mom won that, too...although she hasn't heard anything yet. Did they call/e-mail? Or just send it to you?
Happy shopping!
I won a gift card too, but I also won a diaper bag, and Crayola Coloring thing with markers. I only received one phone call and that was the first time. No calls after that. Congrats Jenn! Have fun shopping!
Congrats! A little late!
Post a Comment