Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag, You are it !

Tag, You are it!
I was tagged by a PMB blogger genesis moments.




The rules are simple. I did the linky thing. I have posted the rules. Now here are six random things about myself:

1. I would have a house full of animals if I was permited to !(fuzzy ones of course)
2. My favorite food is Salmon
3. I could be happy any place and any where so long as I have family and friends (oh and my pets)
4. I love driving a mini van. Oh yeah and I am cool doing it too!

5. I have an addictive personality ( right now it is the Twilight book series)

6. I am a control freak and love power. Considering I have kids I am going with the feeling of power and control since I really can not control anything in my world.


I am tagging:


and a baby makes four

meghans mommy

the dembroskys

kane days

freymoyer family

dungan life



RULES:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



Jen signature

1 comment:

Mozi Esme said...

That addictive personality thing is scary. Just when I think I have something conquered, another addiction pops up. Like blogging now.