For instance every time I look in the mirror I could almost jump out of my skin....
WHO THE HELL LET YOU IN?
Oh shit it is just me in the mirror. Yes my brain knows I am over weight but still I see myself in the body I once had ( yeah not to many of you knew me then). I have every excuse in the book (don't we all) Some may be valid but overall I have to admit I let this happen:(
You see I have this disease that afflicts me more often than I would ever like to admit. It is brought on by TV, good books, movies, bonbons.... you get he picture.
It is ( as my father would call it) Heart and ass disease. Once you sit down on you Ass you don't have the heart to get back up.
It really is debilitating.I truly think more people have it than you might think.
So now you all think I am a fat lazy mom. But that is only a small part of me that has taken years to become..
Oh yes there is more
I am a good friend to few but then real friends take up a lot of time.Count yourself lucky if you have one or two!
I have always considered myself a pretty good bitch but have recently had my card revoked. Well I think I am okay with that. I have kids now and I would really like them to take on some of my better traits. At this point you might be wondering what those are ....
It has been said I have a sharp tongue and quick wit, always seem to be smiling, laughing or just being funny.
I love to make people smile and make a point of it where ever I go. A kind word or two can change someones day or even their life.
I love good books curled up in a silent spot (well kid and hubby free quiet)
I am all about being silly and free spirited.
I fly by the seat of my pants.
I work best under pressure .
But I hate pressure.
I love animals, fuzzy ones best.
I have always thought I was a good communicator, but have come to realize I am from Venus.
I appear to be a strong person with confidence but it is all a facade. I too bleed and hurt. I want everyone to like me but it tends to be black or white. You love me or hate me.
I am honest, brutally so at times. I tell it like I see it and usually don't pull any punches.
I always try to offer to help someone less fortunate.
I have a good memory and talk people in circles for fun. Just to see if I can catch them in lies!
I hardly ever lie ( okay I did tell the kids chuck E cheese was sick so we could not go there. But really it won't scar them for life so I have lied but rarely.)
Lies can become bigger than life and are exhausting to live with so I make it a choice not to do it.
Honesty is my policy.
I am sarcastic,smart and all about being out doors. I love to make a mud pie as much as a pumpkin pie!
I can't stand dirt on my hands or under my nails ( ahhhhh it makes my skin crawl) so gardening is never high on my to do list.
I prefer fresh water to salt.
I could talk to anyone or thing. If I am out shopping much to my dismay other customers come to me with questions.Hello..... I don't work here
I guess a smile and eye contact goes a long way. I try and always have eye contact when speaking to a person. It really upsets me if I am talking to someone and they don't look at me( yes I mean you T) unless of course we are on the phone.
I hate and I mean hate to make a left crossing 2 lanes of traffic . I will make one at a light or crossing 1 lane of traffic but I would make 4 right turns or as many as it takes to avoid just one ugly left turn. Yeah I know I am just a little bit control freakish when it comes to car safety.Better safe than sorry.
I love salt.Most anything salty will be just fine for me.Sweets are okay but then I still need something salty.
I love spicy foods.Add some hot pepper to anything you cook and it will require less salt to taste great. Since salt is not that great for you this really helps out seasoning food.
I am not a girly girl but have one.I am truly out of my element.(thanks to good friends she should make it through childhood with out the scars I bear) boo hoo I never got a real cabbage patch doll or an easy bake oven and I will never let my parents forget it...
Yes I did have 2 ponies but still..
I bribe my kids more often than I should- Yes my daughters favorite bribe is we will go shoe shopping. She goes down for a nap faster than lightning.
I grew up on a farm and love to this very day to go drive the tractor (lawn mower)
I rode horses up till college and broke my back. I am glad not to have them (horses) anymore they were a lot of work(and fun).
I am an accident waiting to happen. I have the scars and broken bones to prove it. I never knew I broke my leg till I broke my back years later.
I am a control freak but only about certain things. Weird I know.
I am frugal NOT CHEAP mind you. But my control issues do include money. I would rather save for 10 years for what I really want than settle for what I can afford that moment.
Hanging out with friends is one of my favorite things to do.
I love to surprise people but struggle to do it. I just want to give them the gift as soon as I get it..
I shop for holidays early but again struggle to not give everything to them right away.
Christmas eve is my absolute favorite night of the year. Its all about family... LOVE IT!
I wish I had a maid. Jumping out of a plane or off a bridge used to excite me. Now with kids not so much.The what ifs start to take over.
I am the worst speller ( thank GOD for spell check it helps me a little unless I typed some other real word then it sucks) I am known for my super run on sentences ( yeah English was not my best subject math was)
Punctuation whats that?
See I can use it but I usually chose not to.... yeah right
I have rode horses, played tennis and had a wonderful childhood.
But an even better motherhood thanks to my supercalafragolisticxbealodouceous hubby T.
My temper is short and memory is long. I can forgive what you do to me but never if you do it to someone I love. I am working on this one....
I am a work in progress...
But I love myself, my family and my friends!!
Till something else comes to mind my cheap therapy is over. You might know me a little better or realize you didn't know me at all. Hope this sheds light on my peculiarities.







3 comments:
Up until the bit of outdoorsiness this could have been my post. You know what they say...Birds of a feather...
You lost me at spicy food too. I eat like a kid.. no ketchup no likey.
You can have your bitch card back but if I see you pansy-ing up I will take it back forever...
Thanks for sharing the "real" you. Sometimes that's not easy to do - you did it great!
Found you thru SITS - glad I did!
YUP, I still know you pretty well, your friends test doesn't count :)
As for your Bitch Card, Honey, thats something that can NEVER be revoked from you! and I love you for it!
the more I read yours I think I'll start mine...we'll see!
Post a Comment