Cute! How did you do that? I am the un-Philly blogger this week being out of the area on vacation. I would love to put my pictures in a slideshow like that. Very cool.
Have a good one. (Hope that sunburns feels better. I have had a similar experience this week only I can't sit here nude since I am at my parents' house. Not that they haven't seen it all before but I don't want to give them a heart attack just yet.)
1 comment:
Cute! How did you do that? I am the un-Philly blogger this week being out of the area on vacation. I would love to put my pictures in a slideshow like that. Very cool.
Have a good one. (Hope that sunburns feels better. I have had a similar experience this week only I can't sit here nude since I am at my parents' house. Not that they haven't seen it all before but I don't want to give them a heart attack just yet.)
Post a Comment