Ackkkk rather than being splashed while washing to little monkeys......
To be able to go to the bathroom and close the door........
eat a meal with out saying please sit down 10 million times.......
Sadly I must say when I go out to friends and family's homes I am so accustomed to having company in the bathroom I must actually think about closing the door and then think how lonely it really is in there. This must be why girls always go to the bath room in groups they are preparing for motherhood.
I have been fighting getting a sinus infection and I think I am losing the battle. My head hurts, all I want to do is curl into a fetal position and have my mommy. Well okay its not that bad and my mom is visiting so maybe I just want some attention. LOL that is so bad.
I need to go do laundry another battle I never seem to win. Or at least never the war!
Dinner to cook ( I already used up my pizza night for the week) Dang it!
Well I am in a sad state of affairs so I will bid you all fair well.
Till tomorrow
I sooooo need to get some pictures and slide shows up. That will be my next order of business!







4 comments:
Ok, you need to go and read the post I just put up RIGHT NOW. Seriously, I think it must have been for you and only you:) Stop it with your laundry IMMEDIATELY!
Hi Jenn! Thanks for visiting my blog. How did you find me? I'd love to talk about your niece and nephew sometime. I have some great resources I can direct you to!
Grace, in MontCo.
Who does laundry on a Saturday??? Save that for during the week honey!!! Zeke and I will come over and they can play while I help you fold!!! That is, only if you help me the next day... :)
Laundry sux...
I'm glad your Mom's there. I hope you feel better! Thanks for commenting to Saige, she loved that and btw my first boyfriend came from the very camp they are going to, So, it's all good. Feel better!!
Post a Comment