Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogging 101

Well I finally found out a little more about this whole blogging thing. Thanks to the queen of the blog, lover of all fetishes, funny beyond belief, wonderful person, great mom, absolute nut job ... yep its Sarah. I tip my bra to you ( since I don't wear a hat). You have made me really want to get moving on this blog. Since I am a blogging virgin please be kind and remember I got no clue most of the time, 2 screaming kids, 2 yapping dogs, 1 meowing cat, and after 6:23 pm a husband all wanting attention. I had so much fun learning about blogging but for me I never learn by seeing but doing so here I am. It is like learning a new language. And its not kids gibberish YEAH!!! I think I am going to go play with the music and see if I can add another song so you will know if I accomplished anything if you see or hear more than "sitting on the dock of the bay "playing. Sarah put that on for me . If you like the blog so far Sarah did it all so now its time to go make it MINE :)

Jenn

Jen signature

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay.. other songs! You are so smart! I knew you could do it!

Sarah said...

You have been tagged!
Six word memoir....

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jenn, that was our wedding song too! And here I thought we were so different to have that song as "our" wedding song. Isn't it beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Looks super! Fab blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

Loved your wedding song...what a cool choice! Dan and I did "More Than Love" by the Los Lonley Boys!

It was great hanging out with you and Sarah last night...Hope we can do it again sometime!