1. Write your own six word memoir.
Okay here we go...
Sorry we're out smelling the roses!
(If you know us it would explain my dirty house, quick meals thrown together, me never answering the phones, but it also makes for lots of fond childhood memories and that is the point!)
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere. Thanks Sarah this was fun .
These are the days!
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play Well I only know a few so if they are getting tagged twice sorry:) Sadly I only have 4 other than Sarah:( I need some blogger friends.
Shannon
Heidi
Jennifer
Kelly







2 comments:
Thanx for playing!
That's a cute slogan. Your blog is adorable. Have fun with it.
Post a Comment