Sunday, June 22, 2008



Well this was an exciting event. The girls went to a new kids spa hair cut place for their grand opening!! They each had their hair put up and glitter added:) Lord knows we must have glitter and a glitter star on our cheek. But we save the best for last. A limo ride in what else but a huge PINK limo. For a first limo ride for at least 2 of them it was very exciting. My voice is almost gone from the screaming the driver kept asking us to do!! But hey it was fun and a first for me too. I have never been in a PINK limo with 7 little girls and 2 moms! We missed a nap for this so I will pay dearly for it she is still in bed now at 5:36 PM but you only live once! Maybe I will bet a moment later for a more witty post but now its off to cook dinner. Darn I wiggled my nose but got Nada. Thanks for all the fun girls!


Jen signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like sooo much fun! Was it a birthday party? I am a total blogging virgin...I have a myspace page but no blogging on it. Good luck with this. I cant find the time to keep a journal for the kids let alone blog! Love ya!
--P

Sarah said...

I just emailed you a few more pics...

DembroskyFamily said...

It was Kaitlyn's first time too!

Mel said...

My daughter just saw these pictures and was green with envy. She would be so into something like that! Maybe I will have to check it out for her next birthday!

Jenn said...

Mel, This place is right next to where you went to dinner with the PMB.It looks like a perfect place for girly girls to have a fun party. They claim to do boys hair too but I saw nothing boyish in the place. LOL but it was toooo cute.