Are you still stuck on the fact I am naked? Well really I am topless and typing with my nipples!!!
I feel like singing swing low sweet........ well you get the picture. Just imagine the message I am sending to my family as I sit in front of the computer in to much pain to lay down so what else to do but blog about it right. I will say one thing I am thankful for right now.... My computer does not have a camera hooked up.lol can you imagine if this techno impaired sunburned woman hit the wrong button and the cameras went on sending my image out to burn innocent peoples retinas!!! Oh lord the law suit could end my dreams of financial security and retirement before I even get close to them! Oh NO here comes hubby he is definetly going to get the wrong message unless he feels like putting aloe on my back!! Anyway let this be a warning to all you that have not yet gotten your first burn this year put sun block on it is sooooooo worth it. Cause the bra always hits the worst possible spot on your burned skin. I actually think my bra is made of sand paper it had to have been the roughest thing I have felt in years. I think it might have been a combination of sandpaper and wool. That about sums it up. Rough scratchy and itchy add a shot of pain and oh I need a cocktail.







5 comments:
LOL! Oh my! You cracked me up!! First thing in the morning, I can hardly handle it!
Thanks for visiting my blog...and commenting.
You paint quite the picture. I just had myself a good laugh so thanks. But seriously, do I even need to lecture you on suntan lotion use???
Doooooo yooooouuuur boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro...! Think I'll have that in my head for the rest of the day now. I like the nipple typing:)
What a vision....
I called Nordstom this morning about doing a MNO bra fitting.. I'll keep you posted....
Wooble.. Wooble!
Post a Comment