A sneeze in many houses might tell you "you need to dust". ( it does in my house too) But a sneeze means so much more. As you may know I have pets. My one dog Bentley is super cute and smart (before kids he would ring a bell to let me
know he wanted to go outside) I had to get rid of the bell when the kids came (I was going insane).
Anywho Bentley now comes over and sneezes on you if he wants to go out . He keeps doing it in a very impatient manner till you get up. It is also how he asks to be fed, snuggled, or any of his other needs but they are all different sneezes some how. How can that be??? I now can speak and understand sneeze...
LOL As a mom you can learn new tricks everyday. You might not even realize you have learned them. Upon close scrutiny I can now recognize I speak sneeze. I know the kids can. They come tell me . As if the little wet snot running down my leg would not be clue enough to pay attention Bentley needed something.
I had to laugh last night he came over and spoke in sneeze to me, he did not need to go out but his sister did (that would be Madison) Maybe she passed gas or something otherwise how would he know she had to go out? It is
weird but there are so many languages we all speak if we take the time to notice. The cat has now taken to sneezing on me too. It is an epidemic at our house I just hope the kids don't start doing it all the time. Right now they think it is a joke to go sneeze at Bentley to see what he will do. He just looks up and shakes his head. They must not be
pronouncing it correctly, or maybe they said a bad word!!!
1 comment:
A dog that speaks in sneezes. Interesting...
Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back when I have actually written something, and I will continue to tune into you.
Post a Comment