Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is my brother Howard


Now tell me this does not look like my son???These pictures don't do either of them justice but they look sooo much alike. It is so amazing I gave birth to both my brothers mini me and my own. I thought I had out grown the childhood torture of having a brother and now I have my son who is him all over again. And now I know what it was like for our parents....


She is touching me. She is touching me....... over and over again yeah I love him now but back then I could have sold him and gotten a sister. Thankfully he married well and I have the sister I have always longed for... He is a better man and father all because she has had him in training.


Jen signature

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow! that's the power of DNA, right there!