Thursday, July 3, 2008

To Cute

We went to the pool after my hubby got home from work. The kids were super excited the pool plus daddy is the best end to a boring day. LOL As we are driving there we are stopped at 1 of 3 lights, at most we drive 2-3 miles to get to the pool. The light was red for a long time and my hubby says "Any time now!" in that man voice that speaks volumes. A tiny voice from the back says " if you talk to it , it takes forever" I had to laugh. Even at age 4 they realize a watched pot won't boil or what ever that saying is. I am just thankful for the fact nothing worse was said by either of my men!

Jen signature

6 comments:

Alison said...

That was cute! When I was a kid I used to think I could make it change by telling it to--yours already knows better. Now if I could only learn that talking to bad drivers doesn't help either...

Kristine said...

My grandmother always told us to blow on it. I love doing that to my son just when I know its about to turn. He thinks I'm magic. He he

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell you son he can come over any time and check out our little pool and the car!

Amy said...

Cute :)

O misses L, too! How can he not after that passionate kiss? Hope to see you soon! We're getting out and about now, so I'm sure we'll see you at a playgroup soon!

M.Gunn said...

That is so cute....don't little boys just say the funniest things!? My 3 yr. old refers to my husband and I as "hey, you guys!"

Anonymous said...

Ha! I have to be reminded of that too sometimes. My problem is the opposite though. Sam has heard me telling cars to get moving once the light changes or has heard me telling the light it is too long, and now he repeats all of that every time we stop or even PAUSE from moving while in the car...

Sarah said...

I remeber my grandma saying to a driver in front of us that was sitting through a green light... "Hey Buddy.. Whats the matter.. don't you like the color?" I was maybe 5 or 6 and still say it and chuckle everytime I see someone sitting through a green light.