Yes you heard it right reports have been coming in from a local community that between 8pm and mid night Friday evening windows for no known reason shattered. The police have been taking reports all morning. Also strangely there was a report of a baby that woke from a deep sleep hearing angels singing so he stayed up for a while to enjoy the beauty and then shortly there after was seen bawling his eyes out. Another young child was seen running to her room praying for peace and quiet. To top it off there was a man who had worked 14 hours straight that was seen to consume a box of donut holes in 5 min flat and then was cheered into singing 3
fantabulous karaoke songs!!!!
LOL Yes a few of us met at Sarah's house for American Idol Karaoke last night we accept credit for the baby and the child and even the man but the windows..... it wasn't our singing.... OH NO! We started out the night slowly with a tournament 2 teams of 2 for 6 rounds of 2 songs.Ugh 12 songs each our voices are feeling it today. the teams were Sarah and I against Kelly and Jaime. Do I even need to say it we killed them... It was our angelic voices that woke the little man and yes it was the other team that made him cry.
LOL ( okay maybe he was hungry or something but it happened when they were singing!) The princess did not always like our choices of songs so yes she ran off to her room. ( or was sent 10 times whats the difference ) Now once we got warmed up then the working man came home to donut holes and 5 happy silly women, yes we were having wine ( any mans dream easily). He was cheered into a few songs and then we did another team tournament Poor song choice was our downfall mid night train to Georgia was not my song at all. Kelly and Jaime took the round ! It was only one song not 12 like we had already done. Then on to our solo okay this is where it got tricky Kelly pulled a 100000 perfect score out going first in the round...Okay was she holding back in our first tournament??? Maybe she was tricking us into false confidence. She is a tough competitor little miss closet Celine Dion lover!
LOL Jaime was second, I was third, Sarah and then Denise. Truthfully Sarah blew out her vocal cords she really sounded like bonnie
ratt singing black velvet but the judges where just not felling her! We had a great time playing the
Wii American Idol. I personally don''t have a
Wii but wish I did. Any family that has one really should get the American Idol game it is fun for the whole family and really could teach anyone not totally tone deaf to at least carry a tune. We love the
Wii :) Fun was had by all and I think it might be a regular event for the die hard nuts that just need a moms night out. I confess I can not sing but I am not tone deaf so I did okay. Solo is not my thing at all. You all know I am shy right.
LOL ok only when it comes to singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment