Okay I have to say I finally bought my girly girl 2 night gowns. 1 Dora and 1 princess!!!! Up till now I was like H... NO!!! All I could think of is when she goes to the potty and does not have it all pulled up... Yuck. But I have sucked it up and done it. She was so excited all she could say was yeah I can sleep and twirl in it! Bless her heart she wanted me to wash them immediately. Well that did not happen but only because it was late and she was not eating her dinner nicely. I had to make her wait. But tomorrow should be the big night. I never remember getting all excited over a night gown. But now that I am mellowing, they are really cute and frilly just perfect for the last minuet twirls little girls do on the way to bed. She also got a special purse from her girlfriend . Inside the purse were all kinds of fun girl stuff. And silly putty... LOL we played with it all day.
1 comment:
Yay.. for girly girls!
Is she sleeping with her purse yet?
Post a Comment