Yes you read it right. That is what my son said at the dinner table last night. Out of context it might seem strange but what ever gets my kid to sit down and eat is cool with me .
I have fed my kids fried chicken before but I always cut up the chicken but last night as we ate My son saw all the adults got to not only eat with their fingers but the chicken had bones!!!!!!
It rocked his world to say the least. He climbed down and snuggled up to daddy to peek at the chicken. He asked a few questions and then announced he wanted to try it our way. Okay we gave him a drum stick thinking it would be the easiest. With a huge smile he said he was going to bit the chicken and eat it all up to see the bones.
For some reason college flash backs to stupid movies came to mind. All I keep hearing is "Just look at the BONES" my mind is drawing a blank at he goofy movie its from. Giant rabbits, knight with out horses making clip clop sounds with coconuts. Is this ringing a bell with anyone. Maybe I truly have lost my brain.
EUREKA!! its Monty Pythons the holy grail. Did I really watch that? Okay I guess I did. Anyway here are a few pictures from our swim time at Babci and grandpops last night.







No comments:
Post a Comment