Sunday, July 13, 2008

Watch out ladies.....

My son already knows what to say to a lady . To bring it all into view it was Sunday and we planned to go to the pool. I had jumped on the computer just to check email and some how got to blogging...I wonder how that happened? Hmmmmm. My darling came up multiple times saying mommy are we going yet. You know the story he jumps on me tickles me begs what ever it takes. Well I was trying to finish so he gave up. Poor little guy. Once I am done 20 min later oooppps I was getting in my whale suit ( I mean bathing suit) and in he prances with a smile on his face and a bounce in his step. He comes over and says......

"I like your bathing suit"
"You look pretty in it"

My boy knows how to lie ( well beauty is in the eye of the beholder so maybe lie is to harsh ) Lets go with creatively speak to grease the wheels of getting me in the car. LOL this really should be something every male child knows how to do... His father certainly does not. He would be more likely to say

"Are you wearing THAT?" yeah which do you think gets me or any other woman in the car faster.

Jen signature

No comments: