Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hair cut at Big League Haircuts

We have been having a great day. It may have started at 6:30 AM and swim lessons were at 10:30AM then free swim till 12, off to lunch and hair cut at 1:30 PM.

With a day going so great you just know the little darlings are going to embarrass you some how...
We are at big league waiting for our appointment with the only woman that can cut my sons hair. He asks which one she is so I said the one in a black shirt with teal pants. In a loudish voice he says the one with weird hair.... Ok that is this woman's profession no one even looked at me or my child but I knew they had heard. A room full of men and boys. I must say they have been trained well they did not even glance up to see who had said such a horrific thing.

But oh no we are not even through yet... We had an appointment with said woman but the rocket scientist behind the counter called our name and gave us to another woman. I was confused and not to happy we had this woman before and although she is nice we came for a haircut that works with my boys hair so she was not the one for us. My son says that's not the lady with the weird hair!!! AHHHHHH the woman we wanted is only 2 feet from us as we are talking to the other woman. Great so I tell her we had an appointment with someone else and we got everything straightened out but Lord have mercy on me .

I know kids speak from the heart and say it as they see it but really can this phase please come to an end??? Anyone know what age this might happen?

Jen signature

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, I love it. Zeke has called someone "Shrek" before, and well, they really did look like Shrek. Horrifying at the time, but funny to think about now. Alex was just speaking the truuuuuth - give him a break... :)

Sarah said...

Did you ever read my Weight Watchers story? Scroll WAY, WAY to the bottom.. it is titled What comes around...

Enjoy!

Shannon said...

Let's see.... maybe in their 20's??? All you can do is just smile.... we've all been there.