Sunday, July 20, 2008

Six Things You Need to Know

Or not. I was tagged by my new bloggy friend Tiffany Her blog is always worth a look!

Six Quirky Things About Me.....
I believe in my heart of hearts that:

1. I am a control freak but only about weird random stuff. Like coins in my car I need them all in order by size going from largest denomination to smallest. And I like to know the total of said coins! Why.... I got no clue

2. I want to go be on survivor ( yeah the reality show)

3. I think Nancy should go on big brother ! She could win it all in a heart beat.

4. I have to have pets no matter how much they drive me crazy or make me sad. They give more than they could ever take!

5. I have always had more guy friends than girl and now I am in a playgroup with 48 other moms!!! I am on unfamiliar ground...

6. When I start something new ( like blogging) I have to master it or I am super unhappy. HTML is a pain but then again I have only tried it once on my own... I will make my site look better. Or go crazy!!

And there you have it. Random crap about me. Yippy.

I tag: Nancy , Kelly , Mel , Sarah , Shannon M , Shannon O

Now go post 6 random things about you!

Jen signature

1 comment:

Mel said...

Got the tag! I created my post, but scheduled it to publish on Friday since I have a lot of posts coming up. Thanks for thinking about me!