Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday thirteen




The guru of all that is blogging. has been kind enough to do the Thursday thirteen so here it is.


Since tomorrow is The Fourth of July, I thought a Patriotic Thursday Thirteen is in order. List 13 things that define our country or 13 things that make you proud to be an American.Are you new to the Thursday Thirteen? The purpose of this post is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday.

Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!

If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


leave a comment so I can visit your blog too.


A few of Sarah's would be mine too .


1. Ground Zero Memorial.. Remembering the innocent lives lost on 911.

2. Our Flag

3. I am thankful we can worship God or any version there of in the manner we see suitable.

4. I am proud we have friends and family that serve this country to protect us all and I do feel safe for the most part!

5. I am proud we are the melting pot. The diversity of our community has really opened my eyes to the injustice of the world.

6. The liberty bell

7. The statue of liberty

8. The right to vote

9. Democracy

10. Fireworks!!!!

11. The fact that my kids can be anything they want to be!

12. Freedom of speech

13. Democracy


Jen signature

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanx for playing...