This is the whiny thing I have to hear first hing this morning. I was up late having a night out so I must have heard wrong... My son is saying he wants a cars night gown....
WWWWHHHAAATT.
Ok please repeat yep that's what he said. Oh well I laughed and told him night gowns are for girls but that he has cars
PJs. Yeah I thought that would fix everything....NOT. Eventually I gave up and hid under a pillow what will it be next.....
Yes then my baby girl comes in she is not yet 3... She announces in a stern voice
" I'm a woman" Now what else can make this day better my son wants to wear night gowns and my daughter has become a woman. Where do they come up with this stuff at 6:30 AM???
Ugh I only got home at 2:45 AM and maybe feel asleep by 3AM and my day has begun at 6:30 AM.
Joy Joy Joy
that's all I can say!
2 comments:
I just posted Round 2 for September. Hopefully that will gove my vocal chords enough time to heal.
YOU are my teamie.. you better not ditch me for a ringer.
PAIN! Rest up. . hope we see each other this week!
Post a Comment