Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hope to see you there!!

Sorry I have been away so long. The whole launch of the CCM is going wild. We have so many companies joining with us we have been up till 3 and 4 am.... AHHHHHHH sorry I had to yawn. Any Whooooo I hope you plan to come to the event





The good people of West Chester are hosting Swingin' Thursday community celebration on the same night of the launch party for The Chester County Moms Blog. Woo-hoo! there will be plenty of food, live music, crafters, information booths, jugglers, clowns, artists, magicians, and more!
Chester County Moms.com is a joint venture of 3 friends and is really taking off... There will be contests posted on the blog but to win you need to leave a comment onlineat Chester county Moms and come out for the event at Plain Jane, located at 128 E Gay St, West Chester, PA 19380.
We hope to see you there walking around with fabulous swag from some of the mom/kid friendly places in Chester County and generous national sponsors.. Cookie Magazine & Classy Mommy.
We also have really cool give aways lined up from Graco, Avante, Sweet & Sassy, Uppercase Living My Gym and more. The list of give aways is getting longer and longer by the day.
Check out www.chestercountymoms.com for more information.. .
Don't forget to tell your friends to enter and to come to the launch party...The more the merrier!
Mark your calendar...
August 7th 6:30PM Plain Jane FREE STUFF!


Jen signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you guys. Your site looks great!

Anonymous said...

I'm so very excited for you guys. You've obviously worked so hard and it is heartening to see it all be so successful. I can't wait to come and celebrate with you!