
Thank you so much Kelly @ A Rainbow After The Rain. It takes a great blog friend to know one . I know I still need work on the design and once the competition is over I will get it done. LOL This is a wonderful way to show off our favorite blogs! So many of my favorites have already won this award but now to honor my other favorites.......with out further ado
Upon winning this award you are tasked with the following rules…
You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
So here are my five recipients...
Sarah @ These are the days... Well you just can't beat a goof laugh so this is a must visit!!
Amy @ ...and a baby makes four Can you say stinkin cute kids 10 times fast! Okay you can but visit them anyway!
Beth @ Total Mom Haircut I feel like she is living the mom life and I can so relate to her!
Shannon @ ENJOY THIS MOMENT, FOR THIS MOMENT IS YOUR LIFE! She is my idol. She can raise 3 boys and a husband and still have tons of FUNFUNFUN!
Tiffany@ The R Family Diaries I love visiting here and to the The Secret is in the Sauce but I can't leave out the newest addition The Secret is in the Sauce: Recipes! She makes my laugh and with the way my life has been going I soooo need that!







2 comments:
This is so great. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Yay! Thanks - you're sweet!
Post a Comment