This is my play group that happens every Friday weather permitting! Yep that's my little girl kissing in the hammock.I will have pictures of her kissing boys every year till she gets married and then I will make a video ending with the final man!! Hey I would be cool with it if she stuck with the Z man. Last summers fling was with the O man . this little girl sure picks the cutest little boys to kiss! That's my girl:)
I just noticed is the Z man grabbing the G girls leg?and where is his other hand?? ... that little womanizer!







2 comments:
Too freakin' cute!
Great Pic! Anna has a string of them herself. Any time we leave "Aunt Queens" I tell her to say goodbye, and you her her yell"I NEED A HUG AND A KISS!" and they come running. Its so freakin cute to Watch! Charlie shies away from her... I keep telling him, someday your gonna be wishing she was still chasing you!
Post a Comment