Okay so the day is barely going it's 8:41 Am and I
can already promote the Banana boat Aloe
Vera gel, AAA ( yes I need to call them to jump my car)
lol Hubby informed me the alarm was going off on my car all night and that the turn signal and lights were left on:( well I was out last night
but don't remember leaving it all on.
Oppps how did no one hear the alarm going all night? What good is it if we can all sleep through it going off. The kids rooms are
facing the drive so they always get up when ever they hear me pull in but for an alarm nope! Hello how do kids know this will help mommy so I will sleep and oh mommy is home this is a reason to get up and annoy her! So I actually need to get a bra on which is pissing me off just so some toothless dirty AAA man can come jump my Van. He will most likely take 3 hours to get here and who knows how wonderful the kids will be why I try and get this done. It seems they know just when to scream or kill each other to send me over the edge ( always when I am on the phone) Lets all pray this day can start going my way. We are actually going to the free movies at the regal. Our first big movie theater trip for my 2 little monsters. We will be
seeing either Alvin and the chipmunks or Jimmy neutron! Gee which sounds less annoying???
Squeaky chipmunks or Jimmy. This is a toss up for me I just hope they sit still , act like the angels they can be so I can do this again with them this summer. okay I need to switch over to the cup is half full....... Poof okay I think I can do this... I think I can do this......I think I can do this ......
Here goes the (I would say little but I try not to lie) Mommy that could!
I will let you know how my day was later and might even tell you about yesterday but only if your lucky and I am feeling generous:)
see ya later alligator
2 comments:
And you weren't even drinking... or were you? What was in your Sprite?
I had exactly one sip. Maybe half a drop of a drink. Ahhhh you just never know what sunburn can do to mess with you. I think I am dehydrated kinda like an old prune.
Post a Comment