I know there is a conspiracy working against me. I have so much to post but my friends are keeping me so busy I can't even post. Darn you Sarah and you are the one who came up with the competition. I guess I will have to do 10 posts tonight if I can stay awake I was out till 1 AM last night. Who is living in my body???? Oh no Aliens have taken me over , cause I love my sleep. Ugh off to the jungle walk or rainforest walk as the case may be. That was what I was doing till the wee hours of the morning. Blowing up animals, making the instruction guide map thing. getting all the loot ready. You might think this was a birthday party but noooooo its just a regular play date. I will tell you all about it later and lots more!!
3 comments:
Paranoia...
Sleep is overrated Jenn. I've been an insomniac for a few days now...as you well know.
Who needs sleep? WHINERS!
Post a Comment