
Oh YEAH!! WE WENT WITH A FEW FRIENDS TO SEE THE LOCAL FIREWORKS.
I am totally paying for it today. My kids go to bed by 8:15 and the fireworks did not start till 9:15-9:30 They kept saying I am sleepy. LOL I love when they beg for sleep it makes me feel like I have done a good job wearing them out. This picture is also thanks to Ms . Silly girl my new camera phone just does not take that good a picture and we all know carrying a kid, glow stick and trying to beat the crowds to the car would not work if I had my huge camera. It was a nice evening the rain was before so the seating was wet but who can complain when the view was this gorgeous!! The music was very nice too! We heard opera and every American song you can think of and boy are there a ton of them. It was heart warming to be surrounded with so many others to celebrate our country!







5 comments:
Okay.. so your seats must have a lot better than ours becasue these were so not the fireworks WE saw last night...
I never get good fireworks pictures. Pretty colors. I'm glad you got to see the show. Happy belated 4th!
Glad to see you got to see some fireworks. They are a rite of passage for 4th of July!
Glad you got your fireworks fix...
That's an awesome picture! And yeah, we totally paid for it the next day. I think the kids were still awake at like 10:00, even the baby. That was rough. Worth it though, I think.
Post a Comment