Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I eat Aluminum and so do you ...

Today was earth shaking for me it was very informative and eye-opening. Jaime hosted a playdate and invited her friend Denise who is also a nutritionist. Denise talked to us about the foods we serve our Families and reviewed the basic vitamins we should all be concerned with in our daily lives.Needless to say I can no longer drink milk or eat Purdue or Tyson chicken . I will be lucky if my 4 year old does not set off a metal detector at the airport! Well okay Aluminum might not set off the detectors but who feeds a chicken metal to fatten them up? And then sell it with a smile to unsuspecting moms? My new enemy Fructose corn syrup...Yeah I had heard he was bad but the things I didn't know really make me go AHHHHHHHH. Trader Joe's will be loving me, that's for sure. They don't let my enemy in the door. Okay on to vitamins yeah I try and take them I know calcium is important but the crap I bought is worthless my body can not absorb it....HELLO what kind of vitamin is that the kind Ya pee out! But I think well my kids drink milk.....HAHAHHAHHA not really funny but I laugh instead of crying. Even though it says it has __% of calcium its not doing ya any good. No harm but its not doing what you think it is. Then the puss in the milk info came out and I would like to vomit. Don't get me started.

In a nut shell you should go organic with milk and meat. All the yuck hides in Fat so you just need to get hormone free stuff. Buy Organic veggies if you can but they really only have pesticides so buy a wash. Use you money for the Milk and meat.

No wonder I am fat its all the aluminum storing in my system from eating chicken that I thought was better for me than Beef. I don't drink beer but I have a 6pack of aluminum thanks to Mr Purdue! I think I am going to get my hair analysed so I can work at cleaning up my act and getting my family off to a better start living healthy.

Jen signature

No comments: