
Family "LOVE"
Ride um cowboy
Well this is a mixture of every thing he loves Fireman Hat , cowboy boots and a rope now he is ready for anything!
The sweetest cowgirl I know!
The bathing Beast
The Bathing beauty
3 generations!
New hat and purse from the Dollar tree store!

She never smiles for pictures and she was really loving this session. My kids tend not to be good at posed shots they are candid all the way. Not to mention these were all spur of the moment photo sessions so clothes ended up being what ever we happen to be in that day.Well today I want to share 13 pictures a wonderful photographer took! Her button is down below but you can click on any picture here to see her work!! My kids are not easy so" love them for who they are today" I always say! Shannon's photography gets better everyday and she never ceases to amaze me with her talent. I think the best thing she does is make the kids comfortable and they love her so it makes a session so much easier. She does not even know I am posting this Today. SURPRISE !
Show me your favorite pictures!!!








3 comments:
Those pics are adorable! The 3 generations is my fav!
When did you have these pics taken?
how did I miss picture day?
LOVE, your pictures! The kids look sooo cute!
Post a Comment