You will have to remove this picture or I will no longer be able to visit your blog...It makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Nasty!
OMG. That is a scary WW.I'll second kelly's NASTY. and it would terrify my 2 year old who is always curious asking what will happen if we don't brush her teeth.
Hideous. Imagine the smell that must be eminating from that hole!
Gross! I am with Kelly....NASTY!
Why did I look at that after just eating lunch!? Although that isn't a bad idea about showing the kids. Whatever it takes for a healthy mouth!
YO MAN!!! YOU STOLE THAT FROM MMMMMMYYYYYYY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheater. Get your own gross, stinky pix.
Are you sure this isnt the Bubba Teeth from my wedding??? LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You will have to remove this picture or I will no longer be able to visit your blog...It makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Nasty!
OMG. That is a scary WW.I'll second kelly's NASTY. and it would terrify my 2 year old who is always curious asking what will happen if we don't brush her teeth.
Hideous. Imagine the smell that must be eminating from that hole!
Gross! I am with Kelly....NASTY!
Why did I look at that after just eating lunch!? Although that isn't a bad idea about showing the kids. Whatever it takes for a healthy mouth!
YO MAN!!! YOU STOLE THAT FROM MMMMMMYYYYYYY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheater. Get your own gross, stinky pix.
Are you sure this isnt the Bubba Teeth from my wedding??? LOL
Post a Comment