Love this picture! Thanks Shannon we did not get to see any fireworks yet this year. I want to know where you took this so I can go next time. So long as you don't say your back yard I will forgive ya for not calling me. LOL
No fireworks for us either... We drove all over but nada... The Vivster is BUMMED! She told me tonight that she loved fireworks so much. I asked her when does she remember seeing them? She said at "Africa" (That is what she calls Animal Kingdom) and asked if we could go there to see the fireworks... So innocent..
2 comments:
No fireworks for us either... We drove all over but nada...
The Vivster is BUMMED!
She told me tonight that she loved fireworks so much. I asked her when does she remember seeing them? She said at "Africa" (That is what she calls Animal Kingdom)
and asked if we could go there to see the fireworks... So innocent..
We didn't see any either, (but as you know from my post , I had a romantic weekend and there were definitely fireworks of a different kind...)
Post a Comment